Facebook Data Deletion Instructions
How do I remove my LocalHop information from Facebook?
LocalHop is a Facebook login application. According to Facebook policy, below are the Data Deletion Instructions. If you want to delete your activities for LocalHop login application, you can remove your information by following these steps:
- Go to Your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click ” Setting “.
- Then, go to ” Apps and Websites” and you will see all of your Apps activities.
- Select the option box of LocalHop.
- Click the ” Remove” button.
- Congratulations , you have successfully removed your activities.
Effective: December 2, 2021.