Ready to bring your creative talent into retail stores but don't know where to start? Artists who cross the threshold into wholesale enter a world filled with AMAZING opportunities but without strategic preparation, wholesale can be frustrating and won't bring results.
To do wholesale the RIGHT WAY you need targeted business strategies and operations, modified relationship building techniques and special pricing. If done right, wholesale can be **extremely profitable** and a wonderful addition to retail sales.
To set you up for wholesale success, I'm offering my expert guidance and a **walk-through the Michigan Women's Wear Market** with me to see the inside workings of wholesale and meet the show's Director of Events!
My experience as a New York Fashion Executive and wholesaler means you'll receive an ABUNDANCE of step-by-step, wholesale how-to education, clear strategies & resources! Plus I'm including a checklist and other freebies.
-Monday, 6/4 Tradeshow walkthrough (Embassy Suites Detroit in Livonia, time TBD)
- $35 EARLY BIRD PRICING TIL' 5/23
- On 5/24 price jumps to $45
- $55 at door
* Pros & cons of wholesale
* How to know if you and your business are ready
* Planning for sales
* Retail vs wholesale pricing
* What you need to crack the market
* Introduction to Sales Reps
* How to build success relationships to increase sales
* Wholesale checklist
* Resource guide
* 10 Tips to Build a Successful Business
* Free Biz Boost with Andrea
Andrea Rosenfeld BIO: Spending 30 years in New York and as a former, asst. merchandiser for Perry Ellis Portfolio Menswear then Director of Operations & Merchandising for the iconic, Isaac Mizrahi, she marries her extensive art and business expertise to help artists, makers and designers make money from their passion. With close to 10 years of coaching experience educating 280+ creatives and a national network of 3,000+ professionals, Rosenfeld continues to empower her creative community to move them out of the starving artist mindset.
AS SEEN IN:
• WXYZ Channel 7 segment: How to Turn a Hobby into a Business
• Prosper, Oakland County article: Local Artist is Transforming Lives Through Creative Development Training
• Florine Mark’s Remarkable Women Interview (podcast)
• Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series Panel Discussion at The Wright Museum, Detroit MI
• Success Summit Expert Speaker and Panelist at ADC Gallery, Cincinnati, OH
• Guest Speaker at The Runway, Lansing, MI
• Guest Speaker at Detroit Garment Group, Detroit, MI
• Pricing Workshop facilitator, Erie Arts & Culture, Erie, PA