CEO Series: Leon LaBrecque
November 13, 2019, 8:00am - 9:30am
Troy Chamber of Commerce
Educational, Local Business, Networking
Join us for a fall CEO Series on November 13th with Leon LaBrecque JD,CPA,CFP®,CFA of Sequoia Financial Group.
Topic: Benefiting from a Recession
To be discussed:
- We’ll be taking a look at the 11 recessions of the last 70 years, their severity and prospectively what caused them.
- We’ll examine the probable leading indicator of a recession and current statistics on that and other indicators.
- Together, we’ll hone in on possible opportunities for individuals and businesses in view of a looming recession.
- You’ll leave with solid ideas for ways you can prepare, as an individual and a business owner, to capitalize on the opportunities presented by a recession.
- We’ll offer additional resources to help you execute your plan, including our White Paper and Video Sessions.
The event is presented by: Consumers Energy, with support from Sterling Insurance Group, Auto-Owners Insurance and Chief Financial Credit Union. The cost is $25 for Troy Chamber members and $35 for non-members. Register at troychamber.com/events. For more information call 248-641-8151 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.