Why room reservation? In event planning and promotion, it all starts with the space. It’s essential to manage these spaces efficiently, because for many groups, rentable space means more revenue. LocalHop’s new software allows groups the ability to manage all of their internal and external spaces, equipment, room rental, and payment processing.
LocalHop designed room reservation with three groups in mind.
- Groups looking to save time and stay organized – Organizations that host many events and hold frequent internal staff meetings that need to keep staff and spaces organized. LocalHop room reservation helps these groups manage setup and break-down times, download & print internal calendars, and post, promote, and book their event all in a seamless setup process.
- Groups that host their own events and bring in additional revenue by renting out internal spaces for outsiders – Think libraries and art centers…these groups host many events per day, but also rent out their rooms to outside groups and their patrons, sometimes at an additional rental cost. LocalHop lets these groups quickly view available rooms and equipment and process payments for room rental in minutes.
- Groups not happy with their current event management software – LocalHop room reservation integrates with the full platform of event management tools: Community Calendars, Ticketing, and Web Calendars, all on a single dashboard and at an affordable price.
The room reservation tool works independently or can be fully integrated for a seamless experience with any of LocalHop’s other event management tools.
Some of the key features of the new software include:
- Set-up & break-down times
- Room reservation
- Room Management
- Payment processing
- Mobile Responsive
- Room configuration
- Customizable room descriptions & layouts
- Reserve equipment
- Availability validations
- Manage multiple locations
- Printable calendars
About LocalHop: LocalHop is an event management platform that provides event marketing, web calendars, community calendars, reservation & ticketing, and room reservation to organizations and small businesses. LocalHop launched in October 2015 and has offices in Pontiac and Kalamazoo, Michigan.