Do you use a LocalHop events calendar? You might be excited to know that you can add it to your Facebook page in just a few easy steps. Visitors can view your calendar and sign up for your events just as they would on your website, on getlocalhop.com, or on the mobile app.
Here’s how it works…
- Search Facebook for “Static HTML: iframe tabs” in the search tab
- Click “Add Static HTML to a Page”
- Choose the page that you would like to add it to
- Dropdown under “Facebook Pages”
- Then select “Add Page Tab”
- Facebook will redirect you to your company’s page; you will be viewing a new tab called “Welcome”
- Select “Set Up Tab”; you will be redirected to a page where you can edit the code
- Log into www.getlocalhop.com
- Go to your Organizations page on LocalHop
- Edit and “get” your LocalHop events calendar snippet. Copy the snippet code.
- Return to Facebook. Paste the calendar snippet code into the Content panel.
- Select “Preview” and view what it would look like.
- If acceptable, select “Save and Publish”
- Return to Facebook. Select “Manage Tabs”
- You can now edit the name of the tab and sort the tab order in Facebook. You can make it higher or lower in the overall priority list.
Having trouble or want to know more? Reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help get you set up!
About us – LocalHop is an Event Management Platform that provides event marketing, web calendars, and registration systems to organizations and small businesses. LocalHop launched in October 2015 and has offices in Pontiac and Kalamazoo, Michigan.